Monday 28 September 2009

Anniversary....


Today is our two year anniversary! In two years we've managed to move from London to the "burbs", travel to quite a few amazing places (Malaysia, Madeira, Portugal, Italy, Miami, and Seattle quite a few times) and have one amazing little boy. I look back on our wedding weekend in Ravello with our family and friends as literally the best of my life (I know I should be saying the weekend Calum came into the world was but honestly, I was struggling massively with c-section recuperation and stuck in an awful hospital worrying about Calum's jaundice), I just wish that it could have lasted longer as it really does seem like it went in the blink of an eye. Possibly even more depressing, I can't believe I ever looked as skinny as I did in these pics-I think these will serve as some serious motivation for dieting when we're back from Seattle!

I love Mark very much and am really looking forward to our dinner tonight minus Calum. We've gone through a lot to get to this place after our chance meeting 4 years ago in Dubai to include 9 months of long distance dating and a move across continents but I couldn't be more happy with anyone else in the world and feel so lucky to have met my one and only. Happy anniversary to us and thanks again to my amazing bridesmaids (and Justin!) for making the trip to London and Italy to celebrate with us, it just wouldn't have been what it was without you and I'm so grateful to have had a week abroad with you guys, what a dream come true! x






8 comments:

The Haigh's said...

Happy Anniversary you two! What a magical day that was, I'm very lucky that I was able to experience it with you.

Blyth Family Blog said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful wedding pics!

Leah said...

Happy anniversary! Have fun celebrating :)

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

Happy Anniversary Jen and Mark! Jen you were such a beautiful bride!

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thuriks said...

WOW can't believe it has already been two years!!! I can't believe you have been gone for over 3 now?!!!! It was fate that you guys met. You followed your heart and look at your amazing life now! You are so blessed. Love to you, Mark & baby C. Cant wait to see you next week!!!

Jen said...

Thanks everyone! We had a great time at dinner last night and can't wait to see you guys, too!

Tara Holmes said...

that was the best trip of my life. the courtyard in Ravello will always have cherished memories. I love you!!!! Happy Anniversary