Saturday 31 January 2009

Something in the water...


I'm so excited to finally be able to share the news that another one of my very close friends, Tara Holmes, is pregnant!! I say another because of the four girls I had as bridesmaids in my wedding, 3 plus me are preggo. Ashley is due March 16th, Keri is due July 8th and now Tara is just about 11 weeks along. There must have been something in the water when these girls joined me for our wedding in Ravello in Sept. 2007. Love you all and can't wait to meet each and everyone of your little babies, fingers crossed in a few years we will all be able to raise them together x


3 comments:

Tara Holmes said...

Ha! I LOVE it! I was thinking how most of the Italy girls were all knocked up the other week too. I am honored to be your friend and can't wait for the day where we could do family things together! Love you!!!

thuriks said...

Yeah for Tara & Justin. Can't wait for you all to join the Mommy world. It's amazing. Love to you.

Rachel Verghese said...

Congrats to you all! Brilliant news that you are friends and having babies at the same time! You will all make such wonderful Mummys! Or rather Mommys! And please don't go Jen, I would lose such a good friend and my only nephew!!!! You can all come and live here instead! Or we'll come out there to you! Far nicer I am sure! xxxxx