Tuesday 20 January 2009

24 week bump


Mark took this picture on Saturday before we left to go shopping and see a movie (we saw Yes Man-great if you're looking for something mindless and funny). More and more people are asking when I'm due which I take to mean that they think I'm due any day now since that's what I used to say to pregnant ladies who looked ready to pop. Baby Verghese has really picked up on his activity this week, so much so that he's keeping me awake in the mornings and can be felt all throughout the day now. I'm thinking from time to to time I feel hiccups too, although it could just be him moving around really methodically.... Mark has yet to be able to feel him from the outside, I guess it can take as long as 28 weeks but I'm hoping it happens sooner so he be part of this, too. Have a great week x

8 comments:

The Haigh's said...

Jen you look great!! I can't wait for Mark to feel him kick so you can fill me in on how awesome it was.

thuriks said...

Jen you look so darn cute. Glad you are doing good. I'm sure Mark will feel him in no time.

Leah said...

That little boy has no where to go but outwards! You look adorable.

Misty Carpinito said...

Love your belly! So cute! Can't wait for you to meet this little man...such an amazing moment in your life.

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest ever Jen! Who cares what others say. You are beautiful! I love that you can feel him kicking! I love you!

Keri said...

You are so adorable! It looks like you're carrying him pretty high - does it feel like that? I love the pictures of your crib, dresser & stroller. Is that antique white the color your chose? I love that color! Love you!!

Dix said...

No surprise that you are every bit as beautiful pregnant as you were pre-pg. All my best to you on this fun journey towards motherhood! All our love, Sarah, Kev and Beau Dix

Rachel Verghese said...

Yes you do look wonderful and I always say that to you! You're all baby! And I bet that is hiccups! Max used to get them all the time in my tummy! Doesnt get them at all now which is strange! I used to hold my breath, but they never went!!! LOL And I think Mark can feel kicks now as you wrote this a while ago and we saw you on Saturday! x