Tuesday 16 December 2008

Bump in a dress (19 weeks!)


Tonight I've got a doctor's appointment to get a note that says I'm okay to fly-I guess the airlines are being particularly careful these days so my doctor advised I come in and get a note so they don't try and turn us away next week when we arrive at Heathrow for our flight to Seattle. I've also read that you should call the airlines ahead to let them know you're pregnant, I called them all last week (we couldn't get direct flights so between here, Seattle and Miami we're flying with 3 different airlines) and they all said they would be able to accommodate me with an extra leg room seat when we check in-super exciting when you're talking about 15 hours of flight time!

I've also come down with an awful cold and had to stay home from work today-only the 2nd day of the entire year! Pretty miserable when you can't take anything for it, will be spending the rest of the day catching up on The Hills and napping in hopes it goes away ASAP.

Above is the latest bump pic that Mark took on Saturday when we went to Paul & Rachel's work Christmas party. Not sure if it does it justice, but do feel like I've plateaued a bit over the past couple of weeks which is probably a good thing. More soon x

4 comments:

Leah said...

Absolutely adorable :)

thuriks said...

you are one of the most beautiful prego's I have ever seen. All you have is a belly, I don't think you have gained any weight anywhere else. Amazing. Cant wait to see you next week! xoxox

Shelby said...

Congrats Jen! You look gorgeous! Pregnancy suits you. I can't get over all the babies!! Best wishes to you and your new family! XOXO

Unknown said...

SO excited for you and your fun new family!!! You are going to have so much fun :-)