Wednesday 28 March 2012

7 months

I think this picture pretty much says it all....

Looking less and less like twins every day

Evan


Sienna




The babies were 7 months old yesterday, the last few weeks have made me feel more like a Mom of twins then ever before with the introduction of solid foods which makes for a lot more work and a lot less time on my hands. It's been a bit of a challenge, Evan went from being my power sleeper to all of the sudden waking again in the night to feed which has got me confused as the two of them are eating almost every two hours...



Looking at Sienna today I feel as if she has literally grown overnight and I remembered again what the sonographer said at my last scan about her being the longer, leaner one and Evan being more stocky and compact. They really couldn't look more different, nothing like twins and barely even like siblings! In this last week I've had lots of comments from strangers and friends and family about just how similar Evan looks to Calum.



Calum continues to dote on his sister, starting every morning by running in to say good morning to Sienna and to give her a "big kiss" (read: smash his face into hers and drool all over her face...). Evan is definitely more the observer, watching Sienna and Calum be loud and crazy and waiting to decide if he wants to join in. As loud as Sienna can be, she is so chilled out and such an easy baby, very rarely crying and making things with two boys much easier on her Mom. Evan is the handsome one, getting lots of attention wherever we go and learning to be as charming as his Daddy. x














4 comments:

Brie said...

Such a sweet (and adorable) family you have!

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big!! Love that first pic. I dont know how you do it with 3 Jen. You must have super powers. I struggle with one.

Misty Carpinito said...

I'm in LOVE with the first picture. Priceless.

Jen said...

Ah, thanks girls! Lynne-the second time around is soon much easier. Think you just get used to never being able to satisfy all of them all the time.