Monday 28 February 2011

Why don't mine turn out like this?




We had another round of professional pics of Calum done on Jan. 17th (he was just a week shy of 21 months). For those of you who have had professional pictures done you probably know they cost a small fortune. The reason we keep going back for more is because as you've probably noticed from my posts over the last 6 months or so, I just can't seem to get a good picture of Calum. They are either blurry, make Calum look massive, contain 1/3 of his body (as he's constantly moving and just the reminants of an arm or leg show up in our "action shots") or feature him making one of his many faces (which mostly involve looking angry instead of smiling, we're going through the terrible 2s a little early here at the Verghese household).

When we got to the shoot I told the young girl (obv not a Mom) that there was probably no chance we would be able to get him to sit still for any pictures. What we didn't expect (Mark came along for moral support) was that Calum would be so camera shy, hence the box of raisins we conned him with about 10 minutes in. Even though we only had about 20 quality minutes of taking photos, I'm pleased with the results. Can't believe how much he's changed from the previous two sessions (below).



21 months


8 months

2 months

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen he is so adorable. I love all the pics.

Jen Deming Lee said...

He is such a handsome boy! Great pics!

Brooke said...

Gawd he is so gorgeous. And edible. Now I'm hungry.

That was weird.

Erin said...

He is seriously such a handsome boy! He looks like a future Ralph Lauren model.

Blyth Family Blog said...

When I saw that first pic I literally said "Holy Sh#t" out loud! He's so freekin cute I cannot even stand it!!

Unknown said...

What a cute kid! Love the yellow converse!

thuriks said...

gosh he is gorgeous. I love him! Can't wait to see you guys in a little over a month.