Tuesday 28 September 2010

Triennale (3 years)


Three years ago today Mark and I were married in Ravello, Italy. I went through some of our wedding photos yesterday and they brought back memories of what was a truly magical and special day which was only enhanced by the amazing location, fantastic guests, and gorgeous food and wine (and lots of it!). Never in my life did I think I would marry an Englishman and most definitely not in Italy-if you would have told me 6 years ago where my life would lead, I would have never believed you (nor would most of my family and friends!). That said, I'm a pretty lucky girl-I've got a gorgeous, funny and very hard working and clever husband who has given me the gift of being a mother to the most cheeky, sweet, caring and cute little boy in the world. Tonight we celebrate by having dinner at a little Italian restaurant nearby although I am definitely wishing I could be back here again-

7 comments:

The Haigh's said...

Happy Anniversary Jen & Mark! Like you, I wish I could be back there as well. That was such a magical week.

Michelle said...

Your wedding pics are so beautiful! Happy Anniversary, have fun celebrating!

Jen Deming Lee said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding looks like it was amazing!

Blyth Family Blog said...

BEAUTIFUL! Happy anniversary!! Hope you have a fantastic night out tonight!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary Jen! Your photos are absolutely beautiful!

Tara Holmes said...

Even though it's been 6 years, I still have a hard time fathoming that you are living in London. Italy was amazing and I would not have missed it for the world. Happy Anniversary to a beloved couple that I miss dearly. Congrats!!!!!!

Loosy said...

Stunning.
Congrats. :)