Friday 24 September 2010

Flat Head

So over the past week I've been trying to back up all of the photos stored on our computer onto CDs since the (literally) thousands of pictures I've stored of Calum make my computer move at snail pace*. Whilst doing so I came across the below pic of Calum's profile shot, taken in January 2010. At the time I remember how concerned we were about Calum's flat head, we even went as far as doing some research on those awful helmets they have (actually saw a baby in one at the store last week and couldn't help but stare). What a difference 10 months makes!


BEFORE

AFTER

*P.S. How are you other Moms out there storing your pics? I've started to get really freaked out by technology and worried that someday CDs will be obsolete and then how will I access those precious baby pics? I think I went a bit over the top with the first 6 months which I have CDs for, Rachel has CDs for in her safe and I kept the SD card for. Any suggestions on the best method? x

3 comments:

Loosy said...

Cannon also had a flat head. Then one day it just popped out. My thought was always, "Oh, it's nothing a little hair product can't distract."

He sure is a handsome little man Jen.

Tara Holmes said...

I love that little flat no longer head. No need to worry now. :) There is this one kid that used to go to my school that it did never pop out on though. I have them all on my computer which I back up with an external hard drive and photo albums online through my Mobile Me Mac account. You could also store them on zip drives. You'd be surprised how many will fit on the tiny little things. Love you!

Misty Carpinito said...

I also have an external hard drive that I do monthly backups on and keep in our safe.