Tuesday 29 June 2010

Silly Daddy

Had to post this video from the other night but let me preface it with a few points:

1. It's been really hot here, like in the upper 80s/90s which is why Calum is in his diaper and Mark is not wearing a shirt. We haven't all of the sudden turned white trash or anything, promise.
2. I wouldn't normally let Calum play with a fan, when this all started I was in the kitchen and Mark was "supervising" Calum.
3. Even though it would seem that Mark is scaring the crap out of Calum, as you can see-he thinks it's hilarious.
4. Mark actually does wear underwear.
5. Yes, that is a ridiculously heinous tatoo Mark is sporting. He got it when he was like 18, and it's awful. Promise we haven't turned into white trash.

I'm sure all of you parents out there love the sound of your children's laughter as much as I do. As I was recording this tears came to my eyes and each time I've watched it since, I have the same reaction. This is what it's all about.

6 comments:

The Haigh's said...

Oh I loved this! Can't wait to see Calum's little personality in person. And you can't even see Mark's tattoo

Natalie said...

Too cute!! I love it when babies laugh!

Jen Deming Lee said...

He has such a cute little laugh! Such a fun age!

Misty Carpinito said...

I just love that sound! Such an adorable laugh. Made me smile. Too cute.

Blyth Family Blog said...

I'm in love. With Calum, not Mark..though he's not so bad either :)
We love WT here in Oregon! My kids are always running around naked and my hubby has a very similar tatoo!!!

Tara Holmes said...

that was SO cute!! I love when Jackson laughs, but Calum is CRACKING up. I love how he just can't stop. :) I also love the "we're not white trash comment"--like anyone noticed anything besides how adorable that baby is!?