Thursday 18 March 2010

New begining, a milestone and an ending, too

What a week it's been! To start the week one of my dearest friends welcomed a beautiful daughter into the world; Lorelei Ann Shepherd was born to Andy & Leah on Monday the 15th weighing in at 6 lbs 4 0z-a gorgeous little mini me just like her Mom. Anyone that knows Andy & Leah know that these two are going to make amazing parents and I just can't believe I have to wait 4 more months to meet her.
Lovely Leah pre-Lorelei
Lorelei

Another milestone this week is Westyn's 1st birthday which is today, March 18th. I know Ashley & Troy have a special little party planned and again, wish more then anything that we could help celebrate. As I mentioned to Ashley earlier this week, it's unbelievable how fast a year goes by and just unfathomable how much our lives have been touched by these little miracles. Happy Birthday, Westyn-may all of your wishes come true!
Calum & Westyn playing footsie back in October

Lastly after almost 6 years working for Greythorn/EMR/The FiveTen Group, I handed in my resignation. It was a hard decision to make but one that I don't regret. My time with them gave me some amazing opportunities which included an unforgettable trip to Dubai 4 years ago where I would meet my husband and the opportunity to transfer to London and fulfill a lifelong dream of living abroad. Unfortunately this chapter of my life isn't quite over so wish me luck.

3 comments:

Tara Holmes said...

You are so thoughtful!!!!!! I am so excited for the new chapter of you being your own boss lady!!! xoxo

The Haigh's said...

Oh Jen, Tara's right - this post was so thoughtful. Tell Calum thanks for the Westyn shout out. I know he is looking forward to footsie once again come July.

Leah said...

Jen, I am just now checking blogs, but thanks for the wonderful post. You are the best.
Crazy you resigned! I'm happy for you though - and jealous!