Thursday 11 March 2010

Daddy's boy

It's no secret around here that Calum is a "Daddy's boy". Despite me spending 24/7 with him while Mark is at work M-F, Calum and Mark have formed a bond that old Mom just can't compete with. I have to say, it's lovely to watch and touching as I know Mark and Calum are going to continue to be close for the rest of their lives which is something Mark didn't get to have with his own Dad who died of a heart attack when Mark was 12. This video shows just what sort of reception Dad gets when he comes home from work. Have a great week x

4 comments:

Misty Carpinito said...

That made me smile so big. What an adorable laugh! So cute!

Blyth Family Blog said...

He can't get enough. That giggle made my day :)

Keri said...

I love the sound of Calum's voice! Is it weird that I can already tell he's gonna have a deep, manly voice? Guess that is kinda weird. Oh well - I think Kena is gonna have the DG raspy voice (sexy)

thuriks said...

He is so adorable. I can't wait to hear his little British accent in a little toddler voice. You are such a wonderful Mommy. We need to catch up, I feel like I have no idea what has been going on in your life?!!!! Miss you.