Wednesday 20 October 2010

How I know it's almost Halloween....

This arrived in the post last week:
Yep, my annual Halloween box from Mom. Sure I'm 30 years old and am still getting Halloween gifts from my Mom-so?! Unbelievably my Mom spent $90 to send a 20 lb. box which is sure to include a ton of candy I really shouldn't eat seeing as how I have to be in a bikini in two months time for our Miami trip but oh well....

I haven't officially opened the box yet, I'm saving it for Halloween but I did have to sneak out Calum's Halloween costume from the top which I ordered from the US Amazon since our UK selection isn't great. Here's a little sneak peak, I think it's safe to say that someone wasn't really loving not being able to use his hands and wearing a furry hat. Let's hope we have more luck on the actual day, this year I'm having Calum's friends around again for a little party and we're going to take Calum trick or treating around the new neighborhood to meet a few of the more distant neighbors we haven't had a chance to meet yet. Can't wait x



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG he is so cute!!

Keri said...

Love that costume! Hopefully Calum will like it more the next time he wears it. Do you go trick-or-treating there? Neat that you have a proper neighborhood now to do that in! Miss you and love you always!

Jeanne said...

OMG, I just laughed out LOUD when I saw that first pic and unhappy face! I feel bad but not really. Too cute! I hope he likes it more next time. Your mom is pretty awesome btw.

Tara Holmes said...

I saw Halloween Peeps and thought of you!!! You mom is so cute to send you a big box. I LOVE that lion costume, are you going to be Dorthy and Mark the Tin Man????