Friday 15 October 2010

Down on the farm....


Last weekened we made our first visit to the nearby Godstone Farm which was I'm sure, the first of many. It was a perfect fall day to see the animals (which weirdly included ferrets and guinea pigs in an outdoor pen), play in the gigantic sandpit and explore what has to be the biggest playground I have ever seen. I think I had as much fun as Calum did, seeing the smiles on his face were priceless.
Calum with just about the biggest pig I've ever seen. For the record, seeing a pig in person has really put me off eating pig-such disgusting animals!
Trying to climb into the pig pen
Petting the goats despite the big sign saying DON'T PET THE GOATS
Love that smile!
This was only a small fraction of the sand pit. Calum finally overcame his dislike of sand that day, up until now he's not liked getting dirty!
On the swings

3 comments:

Loosy said...

What handsome boys you have!

The Haigh's said...

Love these pictures and love to see Calum walking. Such a little man now.

Blyth Family Blog said...

There's nothing like seeing those animals! My kids could live on a farm, I swear, Miles wants a Moo in our backyard. I'm totally with you about eating pigs...though I can't resist bacon :)
You look GREAT btw!!